Liu YingResearch Fellow
Research Fellow, born in 1967, graduated from Beijing University of Science and Technology with an engineering doctor¡¯s degree in mining machinery.
Mainly engaged in: public management and electronic business.
1988 ¨C 1992, assistant engineer at BaoSteel Mine Research Institute.
1998 ¨C 2002, Associate research fellow at the Information Resource Department of China Transportation Information Center.
2002-now, Research Fellow at the High-Tech Sub-Institute of CNIS.
1. She presided over the special project of national technical standards: Key Technological Standards and Application Demonstration of Whole-process Electronic Business in 2012.
2. China¡¯s ¡°11th Five-Year¡± Science and Technology Support Program: Research and Development of Interface Technology and Conformity Testing Platform for Modern Service Industry; Previous State Council Informatization Office Project: Research on National Standards System for Community Informatization;
3. China¡¯s ¡°10th Five-Year¡± Science and Technology Key Program: Research on Key Technology Standards for Electronic Business Based on XML;
4. She presided over several standards construction projects of Industrial Informatization, such as ¡°Excellent Credit Project¡±, ¡°Excellent Quality Project¡±, etc.
1. The first prize of 3th China Service Industry Innovation and Contribution Award, 2010.
2. China Commercial Science and Technology Innovator Award, 2010.
3. The first prize, Science and Technology Award of China General Chamber of Commerce (CGCC), Commerce Scientific and Technological Progress Award.
4. She won the third prize of China Standards Innovation and Contribution Award twice.